Sunday, January 24, 2010

Current Ratings

Since Leah said that we might want to do some ratings I figured I might just do a quick *update* post for the first three books of the year. Until I look into K's recommendation, I'll use some archaic method.

Robert Jordan: Fires of Heaven - 8 out of 10 Caffeinated Beverages (the last book before Jordan waxes tedium)

Chuck Palahniuk: Fight Club - 5 out of 10 Actual Caffeinated Beverages / 7 out of 10 Perceived Caffeinated Beverages (I don't know how much I like Palahniuk but I'm already contemplating another one of his books - for a total of three in two years)

Frank E. Peretti: This Present Darkness - 6 out of 10 Caffeinated Beverages and one Go-Tab

It needs work as a rating system... maybe out of a 100 because I tend to be too nice. =\

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure I understand this rating system, so I will try to come up with a more cogent one. We will check out K's recommendation.

    ReplyDelete